Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What is in my Wallet

What is in my Wallet.


The first impression I think someone would have in opening my purse and then my wallet is "Oh my this person has OCD".  Everything in my purse and wallet has a place and is organized.  I hate having a heavy purse filled with a bunch of things I may need in case of an emergency, I did that years ago and it was called a "diaper bag", I now just have the essentials.  My wallet matches my purse I am very particular on that I love my designers purse's and I feel you need to have the wallet that matches.  When you first open my wallet in the first compartment is my lotto tickets, I keep them there so I do not forget to check them every week. The next thing you will come across is my Starbuck's card and by the way my name is worn off, a person would come to the conclusion that this card gets used a lot and I love coffee.  Of course there is my drivers license, with the worst picture possible.  I love my tanning and right before I had to have my license renewed I was on vacation and as tan as I thought  I was I still burned, so a friend said "o get a spray tan on top of that and the redness will look like such a dark tan", she could have not been more wrong, so I would hate to imagine if I lost my wallet what the person who opened it and saw that pictured would think.  In the next section of my wallet I have a divider that is for credit cards but I have put pictures of my kids there instead, and in doing this assignment have realized they are all from when my kids where babies or toddlers so a little out dated, time for some new ones.  I have a section that is specifically where I put all my credit cards, I have just the basics debit, credit, Costco, the one credit card I do use is personalized, it has a picture of my boyfriend on it from a fishing trip we took.  The third compartment of my wallet is where I keep all my store cards or rewards cards, Safeway, Albertsons, Fred Meyer, this I would think would represent that I like to save on groceries and of course I need food.  The Red Robin rewards card would make someone assume I have kids and they force me to go there and so I might as well save while doing it.  Blockbuster I think would need no explanation.  Regal Crown Club card would say I see a lot of movies.  Office Depot rewards card could say I am a student or just need a lot of supplies. Sephora rewards card one could assume I love my makeup.  This section is also full of coupons all organized and ready to go. Someone could look at that and come to the opinion that I hate to waste money.  Which would be so true.  The back zippered section is where I keep my cash and change.
I am not sure based upon my wallet alone that someone would know that I was a student, I also don't think they would know I was not married.  I do not keep my work Id in there so I don't think they would know or could make an assumption of what I do for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment